Friday, October 2, 2009

Ghouls Guild - FEATURED ARTISTS: HuckleberryArt and 2 Of Mind And Spirit !!!

TRICK OR TREAT 2009 continues today with two new featured artists!





HUCKLEBERRYARTS
Annette Gambrel
Artist Bio:
I don't recall a time in my life where something was not being created. I don't ever see not having time in the day where something isn’t made.

Being an artist has been a gift I couldn't be more proud of, the people I have met each one touches me in their own little way, some more than they know. I enjoy the process of meeting new collectors that enjoy my lil creations. It’s a wonderful gift to be given and to be able to share with others, and hopefully bring a smile into another’s life along the way.
Find HUCKLEBERRYARTS:

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell HandmadeHuckleberryArts WebsiteHuckleberryArts BlogHuckleberryArts FlickrHuckleberryArts FacebookHuckleberryArts Twitter



2 OF MIND AND SPIRIT
Christine St.Onge

Artist Bio:

I love to create all kinds of things. I've tried so many crafts at least once just to see how they're made. I make one of a kind items because we are all one of a kind.


Just remember.. You are unique! Just like everyone else! Revel in your individuality!

Find 2 OF MIND AND SPIRIT:

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade 2ofMindandSpirit Facebook2ofMindandSpirit Twitter

Two more artists will be featured tomorrow! Who will they be? Check back to find out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment